November 24, 2017, 11:46:33 PM

Author Topic: New here, and I want one!  (Read 1078 times)

Offline BobbyR

• Commodore
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: GP Paps v4 Glas MCR Provari P3 Beck
New here, and I want one!
« on: April 07, 2016, 11:56:50 PM »
Hi there, I'm a newbie from London and wondering how to acquire a Caravela 22mm dia mod to a finish specification choice of mine. Are the 20mm Naus the only ones in production now? Unable to find a Caravela website where I can place an order.

Offline moueix

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 142
  • -Receive: 320
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: Beautiful Caravela, Amazing Caravela, and Awesome Caravela Drip Tank
Re: New here, and I want one!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 08:04:23 PM »
Hi there, I'm a newbie from London and wondering how to acquire a Caravela 22mm dia mod to a finish specification choice of mine. Are the 20mm Naus the only ones in production now? Unable to find a Caravela website where I can place an order.

Hello, BobbyR! Welcome to the Good Ship. The Caravela is no longer being made as originals. The Nau is the new replacement. The only way I know of to obtain a new Caravela to your specifications, would be to find one for sale that still has the rights to spares. Each original Caravela is entitled to purchase up to 3 spares, they will have a star * after the number to indicate they are spares. Good luck on your quest!
Three be the things I shall never attain; Envy, Content nor Sufficient Champagne.

Offline BobbyR

• Commodore
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: GP Paps v4 Glas MCR Provari P3 Beck
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 08:20:38 PM »
Thank you for that information, moueix. I always prefer to buy new, so I will take a closer look at the Nau and it's dedicated tank on the Caravela website. The website doesn't work for placing an order. I think its because its made in limited quantities and only against specific orders. Is that right? How do I get myself on a list for ordering?

Offline moueix

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 142
  • -Receive: 320
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: Beautiful Caravela, Amazing Caravela, and Awesome Caravela Drip Tank
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 06:16:52 PM »
Thank you for that information, moueix. I always prefer to buy new, so I will take a closer look at the Nau and it's dedicated tank on the Caravela website. The website doesn't work for placing an order. I think its because its made in limited quantities and only against specific orders. Is that right? How do I get myself on a list for ordering?

Hi Bobby,  You might want to try to email Pedro Carvalho or Miguel Pires
I would try M. Pires first, I believe his email is [email protected]
If you don't get a response, let me know and I will PM you Pedro's email.  :)
Three be the things I shall never attain; Envy, Content nor Sufficient Champagne.