September 25, 2017, 07:47:11 PM

Author Topic: Authentic, ACCURATE extracted Tobaccos  (Read 19019 times)

Offline dspin

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 792
  • -Receive: 2052
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: Caravela, GUS, Ti Mods, GG, Poldiac
Authentic, ACCURATE extracted Tobaccos
« on: April 23, 2014, 10:08:07 AM »
Well, its not been since Want2Vape tobaccos that I have any others that are excellent.   All have been pretenders - IMO until now.

I recently agreed to test Walker Tobacco juices.  If CigarBabe had not continually hounded me to do this, for couple months, I still wouldnt have done it.

I was sent three Pipe tobaccos (70 VG/30PG).  Soon as I tasted them, I ordered ALL the cigar juices he had.  He recommended I try the cigars in 100 VG as thats the solution he used to extract them in.  Yes - you heard that right - 100 VG tobacco juices - nice and thick - FLAVOR - SPOT ON

I received everything he had - EXCELLENT juices, but some are a tad too sweet, so I have some PG nic coming to tone them down a tad. U was going to wait until I adjusted them, but I couldnt - these juices are JUST THAT GREAT. You can order them anyway you want them, though I daresay I would never go below 70 VG.  There no point in going into how the throat hit is, how this or that is on the Palette.  These are AUTHENTIC - real tobaccos, just try them and you will see.  Last time I did a juice review was W2V, usually I dont do these.

These are for discriminating, connoisseur of fine tobaccos
juices are very dark, just the way a real tobacco juice is.  Outstanding flavor, vapor, aroma, etc
I just cant say enough good things about these tobacco juices.  They will gunk up your coil, so be prepared to change out your cotton more frequently or dry burn your ekowool or mesh.

I would not recommend these juices in anything except RDA's or RBA's   I have been using them in drippers - Gryphon and Achilles - also in 2 Prometey's with the filler.   All are .9 - 1.1 and they are great

Normally the very best taste one can get from a true tobacco juice is 1.5 - 1.8
Just remember if your going to use these at .3 - .5 - I have no idea how they will do.

Here is what he has for sale::

Pipe Tobacco -

Blackberry Brandy
This is a smooth pipe blend. Blackberry prominent up front and very mild brandy undertones

(this one was a fooler - I usually dont like flavors in my tobacco - an excellent tobacco desert vape for sure)

Easy Times
This is a follow up to my incredibly popular Burley. It's a blend of Kentucky Burley, Louisiana Cavendish, and Perique. This is a smooth vape with the different tobaccos all coming through, and a bit sweet from the VG.

10 Blend
A pipe blend mix of toasted and black cavendish

Ashton Cabinet
This is an Ashton Cabinet cigar extract. A thick vape but mellow cigar taste. Not overpowering or strong. To me it's a spot on fantastic after dinner vape

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19sUGumpPDvpBbFCGvXP8s1xBYtqOEsAHnWttOOziGXA/viewform

CIGARS - the first two I like the best, but all are just plain excellent

Partagas 1845 Limited Reserve 1996

1926 Maduro Padron

A Fuente Gran Reserva

La Gloria Cubana

Fuente Opus X 2005

Cohiba (Dominican)

Cohiba (Genuine)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kBCidjqNpM_rLRJKLKMOjLcJEAFAId35PmYTHRJQBys/viewform

And the new pre-order

Reserva D Chateau

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wWCDejuU9oR5nlixJp-9Alrm19LraJZU17qHbI0yYrE/viewform

I hate to say this, wasnt going to say it - BUT - Walker Tobacco Alternatives has outdone W2V.  W2V went to 70PG in 2011 and thats no way to make a proper tobacco juice - IMO.    W2V is still great, but Walker just jumped over them.

All this and INTERNATIONAL shipping too for our friends in Europe

Also on FB - https://www.facebook.com/groups/WalkerTobaccoAlternatives/
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 10:11:39 AM by dspin »

Offline aguryev

• Admiral
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 461
  • -Receive: 172
    • View Profile
Re: Authentic, ACCURATE extracted Tobaccos
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 10:35:27 AM »
Wow, had me at cigar vintages alone. Thanks I was looking for more NET tobaccos and ordered ALL! Psyched to try these!!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 10:41:54 AM by aguryev »

Offline dspin

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 10:45:08 AM »
Your going to go crazy when you vape these buddy. Tobacco is ground up well and covered in all VG - No PGA or PG used 

I must add that I have tried every extracted tobacco juice that has come up - from House of Liquid to HHV to you name it. None that I would call excellent tobacco juice. - UNTIL NOW
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:01:40 AM by dspin »

Offline andrea75

• Admiral
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 352
  • -Receive: 220
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: Caravela 637, SunBox E7
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 11:29:47 AM »
Dspin that's really a good news! I like to vape tobacco juices and from what you said they seems to suit me.
Did you tried them in the Vela Latina as well? I want to find a VG juice to use with my little treasure  ;)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:34:55 AM by andrea75 »

Offline dspin

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 11:41:18 AM »
Andrea, I would never put these in anything other than an RDA or RBA - they  (gunk up quicker than other juices)  Not for use in cartomizers or china attys - IMO

Offline andrea75

• Admiral
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 11:45:16 AM »
Yes I understand... Maybe lifetime of a 306 atty with this juice would probably last less...

Offline Bruin

• Admiral
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 105
  • -Receive: 205
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: - Vape tools - and "D. & A. gift" C+ 250*
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 11:46:23 AM »
It sound great.
I am not vaping tobacco juice normally, but you tease me Dspin (as usual... Grrrrrrr ) and I will certainly try some...

Andrea, I would never put these in anything other than an RDA or RBA - they  (gunk up quicker than other juices)  Not for use in cartomizers or china attys - IMO
The new slotted Boge cartomizer are good for 100% VG juice. Friends have tried and they work good from 50/50 to 100%VG juice
But nothing replace RBA or RDA :D
Wait patiently for a chance to catch a rope in order to get on the boat.
Be Happy, & never give up with a smile.
Luck will knock at your door, be ready !

Offline bortonia

• Admiral
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 224
  • -Receive: 91
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: Caravela #343, and a bunch of other stuff
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 06:14:29 PM »
These look fantastic! My little brother is an avid cigar smoker, so whenever he stays with me I have to put up with cigar smoke (even when he goes to the patio to smoke, you can still smell it all over my condo!). He's fascinated by my vaping, so maybe he'd be willing to try a good cigar e-liquid if I set up one of my mods for him! Less smell, and way better for him. Thanks so much for the links!

Offline S8 ESX

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2049
  • -Receive: 1579
  • "The Green Man"
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: Proud owner of Caravela & Vela Latina #588, S8 ESX - "My Mate Chip" for ever, Nau- XX2, Silver Genoa. and various other Caravela's and Nau's, Vela Latina's and Genoa's.
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 06:33:20 PM »

Cheers Dspin, these sound nice, I might break my DIY pack and try one or two  ::) 
Caravela map, post on the thread: Caravela/Nau forum members Map. or PM me to be added

"To bestow the honour of Caravela #588 and "My Mate Chip" - S8 ESX for eternity"
 Chip my best mate x RIP and eat plenty of curry

Offline ObeyOne

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 785
  • -Receive: 312
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: Caravela 354* (Thanks to lr001) 058* (Thanks to dspin)
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 09:22:07 PM »
Yeah thanks dspin.. i'll have a look at those for sure. I'm mainly vaping tobacco juices atm made by a local to me mixer 'Triphammer'. Most of his seem to have a bit of a sweet exhale which i do quite like and being a local lad i get quite a good price too :D

Cheers for the link.. if its recommended by you its got to be good.

Offline dspin

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 10:04:36 AM »
UPDATE for International Shipping  Maker has told me he will absorb half the cost of Priority International shipping if a person buys 100 ml or more.   For example - shipping to Italy costs 23.50 usd.

If you buy 100 mls or more - your cost for priority shipping would be 11.75 usd

Offline andrea75

• Admiral
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 10:53:34 AM »
UPDATE for International Shipping  Maker has told me he will absorb half the cost of Priority International shipping if a person buys 100 ml or more.   For example - shipping to Italy costs 23.50 usd.

That's what he answered me when I asked for some info  ;)
Now I only have to choose which one to try...
Dspin any suggestions?
100% VG or a bit lower?

Offline ObeyOne

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 785
  • -Receive: 312
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: Caravela 354* (Thanks to lr001) 058* (Thanks to dspin)
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 11:04:36 AM »

Nice :) I was a bit late back to my digs last night... Hopefully not as late tonight so will get some ordered.

Offline dspin

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 11:27:27 AM »
Might want to wait Andrea - I got the Pipe tobacs in 70 VG and Cigars in 100 VG

I just ordered somemore cigars - this time in 70 VG - two of same I already have just to see - will let you know

Offline cigarbabe

• Commodore
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 7
  • I love dogs!
    • View Profile
    • Nova Broadcasting
  • Mods?: Zenesis,Chi Yu,Assets, Versa, Mamu Mods, Precise+ Caravela
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 07:14:48 PM »
Thank you for the great review dspin!
I had been wanting you to be the first to try these great cigar and pipe tobacco's for months!
I did have to nag him quite a bit but for all those who are stuck on your favorite juices, just give these a try.
You won't regret it I promise you! ;D
These were made from some of the cigars I smoked regularly when I smoked cigars so they are premium great cigars and I don't have to tell you how much a great cigar like an Opus X cost!
These you can have for much less! :P
You won't regret trying these.
C.B.
Thank A Veteran Today!