September 23, 2017, 01:22:34 AM

Author Topic: Caravela Wait List  (Read 21695 times)

Offline Aikhme

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 132
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: 2 x Ego C, 2 x ProVari, eVic, Sigelei V3 Telescopic, Future Caravela #737 pretty please...
Caravela Wait List
« on: April 27, 2013, 01:38:28 PM »
On another forum I was told there is a caravela Waitlist. This is for any cancellations and if you are on the waitlist you are guaranteed a number on the next production run.

How can I get on this waitlist?

I would like to order a couple.
Nemesis Kalafan SN 7654, Brass Nemesis CNC Engraving SN 2025, JD Tech Stingray X SN 450, ProVari V2.5, Joyetech eVic Supreme, JoyeTech eVic, EGO-C Upgrade batts, Evolve Kick V2, Atmomihani 3D Dripper, Atmomihani Dome Genesis, Kayfun Lite Plus x 2, Kangertech Mega, Kangertech Mini, SS Liquinator

Offline Ciubulu

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 111
  • -Receive: 133
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: Caravela #318, Scorpion Caravela + gorgeous Vela Latina. 318* coming :)
Re: Caravela Wait List
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 01:42:23 PM »
On another forum I was told there is a caravela Waitlist. This is for any cancellations and if you are on the waitlist you are guaranteed a number on the next production run.

How can I get on this waitlist?

I would like to order a couple.
As far as i know there is no wait list. A list to replace cancelled orders will be opened end july/beginning August. If you are interested keep following the forum, all the news will be posted here :)

Offline somopoppy

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 246
  • -Receive: 227
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: bits n bobs
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 02:26:21 PM »
But there may be a 'thousand interesting posts requirement' .......Just saying.

To keep away flippers.  *spy*

Mutineer.

Offline Aikhme

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: 2 x Ego C, 2 x ProVari, eVic, Sigelei V3 Telescopic, Future Caravela #737 pretty please...
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 03:49:18 PM »
But there may be a 'thousand interesting posts requirement' .......Just saying.

To keep away flippers.  *spy*

Then it ain't that worth it!  :P

Already losing interest because they are difficult to get. Might go a GG Telescope instead.
Nemesis Kalafan SN 7654, Brass Nemesis CNC Engraving SN 2025, JD Tech Stingray X SN 450, ProVari V2.5, Joyetech eVic Supreme, JoyeTech eVic, EGO-C Upgrade batts, Evolve Kick V2, Atmomihani 3D Dripper, Atmomihani Dome Genesis, Kayfun Lite Plus x 2, Kangertech Mega, Kangertech Mini, SS Liquinator

Offline Joer0952

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 194
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 04:31:45 PM »
Hello, just curious what this means:

"But there may be a 'thousand interesting posts requirement' .......Just saying.

To keep away flippers."
 I know what flippers are but what is the 1000 interesting post requirement.  Also can anyone describe the process to get on the wait list,including any other requirement to be eligible?  I recently received my Sandy money from FEMA and was planning on trying to get on the list for a caravela. 

Thanks in advance,
Joe
Caravela #836

Offline BluSwatch

• Me hearty!
  • Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1247
  • -Receive: 1992
  • Bad Pirate Girl ... Aaargh!
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: Caravelas, and a bunch of other schtuff
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 04:48:03 PM »
Joe - I think he was kidding .. there are no "requirements" that we know of yet, other than not being an owner of a Caravela already.   ;)

Offline Joer0952

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 194
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 07:29:45 PM »
Well then fortunately/unfortunately I am eligible lol.  So how does a list work?  Is a document posted and you try to be one of the first to put you name on it?
Caravela #836

Offline somopoppy

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 07:49:09 PM »
I heard a rumour that a form will be made available for a limited period. To be eligible there will be a number of requirements, i.e. likes, posts etc.

If you meet the requirements you then need to get 100% in a quiz. Each person gets their own set of questions so cheating is not an option.

Questions and answers will be made up from the previous 6 months of posts.
For example: Who sent a horses head to Blu?

The idea is to stop people jumping in and getting a vela to sell it on at a profit. Only those who visit and contribute will find themselves eligible.

But I could be completely wrong.... *sexydevil*
Mutineer.

Offline Ciubulu

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 111
  • -Receive: 133
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: Caravela #318, Scorpion Caravela + gorgeous Vela Latina. 318* coming :)
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2013, 08:29:07 PM »
I heard a rumour that a form will be made available for a limited period. To be eligible there will be a number of requirements, i.e. likes, posts etc.

If you meet the requirements you then need to get 100% in a quiz. Each person gets their own set of questions so cheating is not an option.

The idea is to stop people jumping in and getting a vela to sell it on at a profit. Only those who visit and contribute will find themselves eligible.

Somopoppy  *pwhip* do not be bad with the new arrivals  *pwhip*

Offline D4NNY

• Admiral
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 152
  • -Receive: 69
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: Caravela #597 - GP Paps Lux #396 - Provari Mini v2.5 - 69 Eric Edition #853- Nemesis VW #306 - Foggatti T22 - Senisis - Killer 705 #360 #541
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2013, 08:43:07 PM »
The list is full, at this point in time Pedro will only be producing 999 Caravelas, the allocated slots are all taken, at the end of July beginning of August time they will see how many spaces have become available due to non payment, people dropping out etc, this will free up a very limited number of spaces which I presume will be given to non Caravela owners on a first come first serve basis, this can obviously change at the managements discretion, stick around and say hello ;)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 08:57:14 PM by D4NNY »

Offline S8 ESX

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2049
  • -Receive: 1579
  • "The Green Man"
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: Proud owner of Caravela & Vela Latina #588, S8 ESX - "My Mate Chip" for ever, Nau- XX2, Silver Genoa. and various other Caravela's and Nau's, Vela Latina's and Genoa's.
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2013, 10:51:21 PM »
Fingers crossed My internet is not running slow  ???
Caravela map, post on the thread: Caravela/Nau forum members Map. or PM me to be added

"To bestow the honour of Caravela #588 and "My Mate Chip" - S8 ESX for eternity"
 Chip my best mate x RIP and eat plenty of curry

Offline dspin

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 792
  • -Receive: 2052
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: Caravela, GUS, Ti Mods, GG, Poldiac
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2013, 12:10:50 AM »
no worries Joe, list will be for people who never had one as it should be, so people that have one now or use to have one cant swoop in and grab another.

Offline somopoppy

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2013, 12:30:55 AM »
no worries Joe, list will be for people who never had one as it should be, so people that have one now or use to have one cant swoop in and grab another.

This could, or could not be, one of the quiz questions.. *spy* *bok* So hopefully everyone's taking notes.  *pwhip*
Mutineer.

Offline dspin

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 792
  • -Receive: 2052
    • View Profile
  • Mods?: Caravela, GUS, Ti Mods, GG, Poldiac
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2013, 02:11:52 AM »
yes somo, there are quite a few that have sold theirs, so too bad for them, thats why keeping track of who has what and when is essential.

Offline Aikhme

• Admiral of the fleet
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2013, 02:47:42 AM »

Well that's me out then.

Going through all that for a Caravela! :lol:

I just don't need one that bad.

Ths newcomer is out!

bye bye!